• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Off The Luxury Press

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Off The Luxury Press

Silversea have launched a new mini cruise for those people that may have tried other luxury brands but not their's or maybe for people that want to try luxury for the first time without the big bucks commitment.

It's departing fairly soon (26th April 13) but it's over a weekend so if your like me and working you would only need two days off work on the Friday and Monday.

The itinerary is Monte Carlo > St.Tropez > Portofino > Monte Carlo

Don't let Wayne Rooney's wedding in Portofino put you off:

Portofino is genuinely beautiful with a small rustic square and a crystal clear harbor, vividly sticks in my mind from a visit there a few years back.

Now getting to the nitty gritty - the cost is £525pp cruise only, which includes everything on board in regards to drinks, suite accommodation, tips, butler service..................basically you wont have to dip in your pocket whilst on-board.

I'm going to drop a link in here for those that like a prettier version of what I'm trying to explain in text:

http://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guide...-of-Silversea/

I've had a look at the logistics and the best place to fly into other than Monaco (I'm finding Monaco flights difficult, let me know how you get on?) would be Nice - flights depending on carrier range from £100 - £150pp.

It's quite a long transfer so you would be looking at £100pp return

Your looking at around £800pp all in not bad when you consider the cost of staying in similar all inclusive accomodation in Monte Carlo, St.Tropez or Portofino.

I've got too many birthday commitments over this period but if anyone ends up booking let me know how you get on

Originally posted by chriss, Leicester View Post
    I've had a look at the logistics and the best place to fly into other than Monaco (I'm finding Monaco flights difficult, let me know how you get on?) would be Nice - flights depending on carrier range from £100 - £150pp.

It's quite a long transfer so you would be looking at £100pp return
    Surely there's only one way to transfer from Nice to Monaco and it only takes 7 minutes! They even include transport to your final destination within the principality!

Regular flghts : Monaco / Nice - Description of services, prices and flights

Also €30 reduction if your over 65!

Comment

Islander that looks awesome - what a way to arrive!!!!!

I would don my tux and feel like Pierce Brosnan

But I would actually look like Piers Morgan

Comment

Hi What's the single supplement and is their a further reduction for Venetain Society members. Thanks

Comment

Hi, John the single price is £656 not sure about the Venetian discount

Comment

I've seen this cruise offered at £999 with 2 nights pre cruise is a 4* Monte Carlo Hotel, private transfers and return regional UK flights.

Looks like a bargain if you fancy trying out Silversea's

Vinny
            sigpic

Comment

Which ship is it out of interest?

Thanks Vinny
              Last edited by trevor432990, East Sussex; 8th March 2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Silver Spirit Trevor.

Vinny
                sigpic

Comment

Selling fast now £700pp

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...