• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silver Cloud Transatlantic - My experiences now published

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Clowi ..... probably met your friends and I know a few people said they were booking to go back to Barbados in November which sounds terrific. Not sure why the Terazza is the weak link but we have made it pretty clear to the people in charge what our thoughts are so hopefully things will improve soon. I knew there were going to be a few rough edges before I joined the cruise but never really saw them and I'm sure you'll be the same so I hope you have a great trip.

Comment

Hi Trevor,
      Just read your very nice review and a cruise with Silverseas was always going to be our introduction to cruising. Sadly I have never recovered enough to be able to fly so this put an end to our dream holiday.

I must confess that the 'musty smell' you talked about would have been a major turn off for me. I can understand noisy machinary, I can accept vibrations, but 'musty smells'would have been something I believe I would not be happy with at all!

A nice, very balanced review and thank you for sharing it with us.

Regards
      John

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X