• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks Seabourn, but no thanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Seabourn, but no thanks!

'Seabourn set to release a new ultra-luxury ship in 2016.

The new vessel will maintain the same style as the Seabourn Odyssey-class ships (Seabourn Odyssey, Sojourn & Quest) but will introduce new expanded public areas as well as an additional deck.
    Scheduled in for delivery for mid-2016, the new ship is being built by Fincantieri S.p.A who also built Princess Cruises Regal and Royal Princess Ships.
    The new ship is expected to carry slightly more guests than her sister ships, at just 604 guests.
    The new vessel will still maintain Seabourn's high ratio of space per guest and exclusive private yacht ambience. In addition, every suite will feature a private veranda.

At the moment details of the new ship have been kept top secret by Seabourn, but as always we’ll be bringing you the information first.
    Just sign up here and you will be the first to know!

Also don’t forget we are saying a fond farewell to Seabourn’s original Sister ships, Seabourn Spirit & Seabourn Legend. These two ships paved the way for ultra-luxury cruising as we know it today, make sure you don’t miss out on way last chance to sail of these award-winning sisters. Click here for their farewell season sailings. www.CRUISE.co.uk | Seabourn Farewell Voyages'

Here’s the kicker though! If you want to pre-register your interest Seabourn will charge you £200 per person for the privilege!!!!! (they’re not even guaranteeing you a place on-board!)

Thanks but no thanks Seabourn!

Just click the link below and we’ll do the exact same thing for you and keep you up to date with all the latest developments – but we’ll do it for free!

http://www.cruise.co.uk/pages/seabou...reregister.php
    CaptainJames
    Forum Administrator (Product Team)

We'll definitely sail on the new ship, but I'm not paying £200 to register. I'll wait until places are available. I expect costs will be very high in the first season. Judith

Comment

Unfortunately of ships are getting bigger!

Seabourn's newer ships are twice the passenger capacity and triple the tonnage.

Seabourn Sells Three Ships | MaritimeMatters | Cruise ship news and ocean liner history
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X