• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seabourn's Loyalty Programme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seabourn's Loyalty Programme

Seabourn as part of its Loyalty Programme has Milestone Awards which can result in a complimentary cruise and you can receive a Tiffany + Co gift.

Once you have sailed with them for 140 days you receive a 7 night complimentary cruise, and a 14 night complimentary cruise if you have sailed with them for up to 250 sailed days. After 100 or a number of other specific sailed days you are welcomed to an event onboard where you are given a Tiffany + Co gift.

Seabourn Club Points offer you a menu of benefits so you can choose the benefits most meaningful to you. Every day you sail with Seabourn earns you one club point, and the higher category of suite you are staying in gives you an additional point. These bonus features are designed to make your future cruises with Seabourn an even better value.

Take a look at the Seabourn Loyalty Programme:

http://www.cruise.co.uk/images/Cruis...rogramme_0.pdf

Are you a member of Seabourn's Club? Are the benefits worthwhile?
    Jimmy the One & Only
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

We only discovered Seabourn last year and would sail with them again if the deal was right. Seabourn Spirit was wonderful. However, 140 days is a lot of cruising.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
      We only discovered Seabourn last year and would sail with them again if the deal was right. Seabourn Spirit was wonderful. However, 140 days is a lot of cruising.
      I was thinking pretty much the same Judith. We are trying Seabourn for the first time next month (Odyssey) for 7 days. It was actually a really good deal so we are hopeful that we will not be disappoionted.
      Jill

Comment

We like the flexibilty of the programme as it allows you to pick the perks that best suit you at the time, we will join a SB cruise next April after 5 weeks travel in South America, laundry looks a good option for that trip

Comment

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post
          I was thinking pretty much the same Judith. We are trying Seabourn for the first time next month (Odyssey) for 7 days. It was actually a really good deal so we are hopeful that we will not be disappoionted.
          I am sure you will not be disappointed with your cruise on Odyssey, we have sailed with Seabourn quite a few times and nothing is too much trouble for them.
          If you give them 24 hours notice they will even cook you a meal of your choice.

No problem with the alcohol eithr you can have cahmpagne from morning till night all FOC.

Please let us know when you return by doing a report on your cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by CELEBRITYFAN, YORK View Post
            I am sure you will not be disappointed with your cruise on Odyssey, we have sailed with Seabourn quite a few times and nothing is too much trouble for them.
            If you give them 24 hours notice they will even cook you a meal of your choice.

No problem with the alcohol eithr you can have cahmpagne from morning till night all FOC.

Please let us know when you return by doing a report on your cruise.
            Thank you so much for your post. I didn't think we would ever sail with Seabourn because I always considered them too expensive. However, my OH saw a really good deal which included 2 days in Venice. He also fancies to try the Seabourn experience. I did what I always do and phoned around for the best deal and cruisedot came up with the best quote. I must admit that I am really looking forward to it.
            I will do a review when we get back.
            Last edited by Smith7; 16th August 2012, 09:09 PM.
            Jill

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X