• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My trip on the Seven Seas Mariner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip on the Seven Seas Mariner

Good evening all!

Just a quick note to let you know that I am going to be on the Seven Seas Mariner from tomorrow for a few days. I will be writing a live blog so remember to come back and have a look.

You can also have a look at my Facebook page by clicking the following link - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stace...16249695222505. I will be putting all of my pictures on Facebook as I go.

My colleague Charlene and I will be flying to Pisa at 8am tomorrow so I'm off to bed now.

Night all!
    I have worked in the cruise industry for the last 11 years. I have been lucky to travel on a variety of ships and even worked on one a few years ago. Please head to my website www.staceycruises.co.uk for more information and to read my feedback from customers that have already used my services!

Please call me on 0800 408 6111 or email staceyw@cruise.co.uk with any enquiries. I am always very happy to help and love a new challenge

Hi Stacey, you'll be on Mariner when you read this. We've only tried Navigator up to now, but I'm sure you'll have a great time. I look forward to your blog. Judith

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
    X