• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My last Blog on Oceania!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last Blog on Oceania!

I have posted all the 'blogs' and the relevant photos,
    The review is written, job done!
    A lot of work, but it sure was fun!

Truly, what a great 'job', which is how I tried to treat it! My first taste of being a 'Travel Writer', albeit a 'junior one'!! If there are any cruise companies out there who would like me to 'sample' their ships, I'm here, ready, willing and waiting to learn all about you!

Meanwhile, thanks so much to all those who responded to my posts, it really spurred me on, for which I am very grateful, especially when I lost my posts!

A wonderful experience.Thank you again Cruise dot, Oceania & all from the Forum who have shown an interest, we appreciate our good fortune. x
    Lizzie sigpic

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post

Truly, what a great 'job', which is how I tried to treat it! My first taste of being a 'Travel Writer', albeit a 'junior one'!! If there are any cruise companies out there who would like me to 'sample' their ships, I'm here, ready, willing and waiting to learn all about you!

Meanwhile, thanks so much to all those who responded to my posts, it really spurred me on, for which I am very grateful, especially when I lost my posts!

A wonderful experience.Thank you again Cruise dot, Oceania & all from the Forum who have shown an interest, we appreciate our good fortune. x

Another wonderful Cruise dot cruise blogger.

We shared your fun.
    Thanks Mr and Mrs Lizzie Lymington.

Comment

Thankyou Lizzie, I know how hard it is to write a blog, put up photos, write a review then lose it twice it's exhausting!! however, it certainly is an experience, and CD are very good to give us the opportunity, you can sit back now lizzie your favourite tipple in your hand and relax, job well done!! CG
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks both, I have been typing all day! Plus posting photos, time for a cognac soon & bed! x
        Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all your blogs and photos I have enjoyed them.
          Haggis

Comment

Thanks again Lizzie you did a great job.

Comment

Excellent Lizzie,

Playing catch up with your latest blogs & photo posts. You certainley have had a wonderful experience and so have we reading your insights
              many thanks.
              Last edited by cruisegas, cruisegas; 22nd November 2012, 09:17 PM. Reason: correct typo
              Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Well worth the effort - during the dark days ahead you can relive your cruise by reading your blogs on cruise.co

Comment

Lizzie,with all the time posting blogs an photos did you actually get time to enjoy a great cruise?
                  Did you get a free web package?
                  Again I say you have done a great job,well done.

Jim

Comment

Hi Lizzie

A great job very well done. I haven't been on the forum much lately due to work committments but have really enjoyed cruising with you.

You'll be a hard act to follow!
                    Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie, Lymington View Post

Lizzie

I just received Email from CD showing your completed blog with photo's etc, great blog, love the way they have put the whole thing together.
                      Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Lizzie,
                        You have done a great job and just let it be a testament to any others who are fortunate to take on the 'task' of a free cruise. Speaking as someone who has been there done that, its not a job to be taken lightly and does involve an awful lot of work and time, albeit very pleasurable at the same time but nevertheless its not easy!

Comment

Well done, Lizzie- yet another CD Star has been born!
                          Jo.

Comment

Thanks folks & I agree Bradbury, not to decry the experience, which was just wonderful, it was not like a 'normal cruise' as my mind was focused on the need to write a daily blog! Plus take lots of photos!

Whilst it was in no way 'relaxing' it was wonderful, we so loved Oceania Riviera and her brilliant crew! We will go back....
                            Lizzie sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                            X