• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oceania - Almost the Last of the photos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oceania - Almost the Last of the photos!

Oceania Riviera in Livorno:

Using my new 'zoom' from the old town In Monte Carlo, Oceania is the big one!!

The Concierge Lounge, excellent coffees & pastries:

Our lovely gift:

Oceania Club Luggage tags:

Leaving Monte Carlo

Lizzie sigpic

Thanks Lizzie for the photos I enjoyed them, I notice they had cardboard cups , did anyone use them I aways burn my mouth.CG
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
      Thanks Lizzie for the photos I enjoyed them, I notice they had cardboard cups , did anyone use them I aways burn my mouth.CG
      Hi CG, you were asked to use the cardboard ones if you were taking them out, using two, stopped the burning of the mouth, plus they had a top with a drinking spout if you wanted it, no problem.
      Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Hi Lizzie
        Nice luggage tags...certainly not designed to be used...far to good for that but a nice reminder of your time on board

Thanks for the photos and I'll look forward to reading your review over the next couple of days.

Regards
        Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield, Waterlooville View Post
          Hi Lizzie
          Nice luggage tags...certainly not designed to be used...far to good for that but a nice reminder of your time on board

Thanks for the photos and I'll look forward to reading your review over the next couple of days.

Regards
          Garfield
          I agree, they are far too smart to actually use! I dread to think how 'baggage handlers' could ruin them!

As for my review, it is a bit long, but not that long!
          Lizzie sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X