• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos Oceania Breakfast & Afternoon Tea.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photos Oceania Breakfast & Afternoon Tea.

Breakfast on the Terrace in Monte Carlo, spot the cheeky seagull!

Drooling over the boats, sorry ships, they had boats on them!

Afternoon Tea in Horizons, sorry could only manage a few small sandwiches, scone jam & cream, had to pass on those cakes & pastries!

Lizzie sigpic

I know Lizzie..... It makes you feel sick....

NO! not the meals..... The ships with boats on them

Another great set of pics!
    sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

Originally posted by Calgray, Yorkshire View Post
      I know Lizzie..... It makes you feel sick....

NO! not the meals..... The ships with boats on them

Another great set of pics!
      Thanks Carol, I know what you mean about the 'ships', the big one in the photo was just stunning. I looked it up on the Internet when we got home, here is a link! Superyacht Lady Moura and here Lady Moura: a very private passion - CityOut Monaco. She has a crew of 60!
      Lizzie sigpic

Comment

The thing that bugs me is that the boat on the left is made to look small; it's actually probably about 80ft !!!!!!!!!!!

Makes you spit ... Mind you, at least if the owner's family live on her it means she's used; I'd alwways thought she just sat there, waiting for him to visit his toy. Maybe it works out cheaper than having an apartment - and possibly it's more private??

Lovely photos, though - do keep them coming

Cheers,
        Lynn
        Last edited by Mitchell Derby, Derby; 21st November 2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Just fabulous! All those lovely photos to bring back the memories Lizzie.

Comment

Thanks Fred, I am glad you are enjoying them , I am on a roll today, just posted some more & more on the way!
            Lizzie sigpic

Comment

great photos again Lizzie on all your threads.
              don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Graet photo's Lizzie. I love Monte Carlo, just worried about the seagull on the ships rail on photo3, I have loved all the photo's keep them coming CG
                sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                X