• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oceania to Offer Free Child Places

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oceania to Offer Free Child Places

Hi All

From Seatrade:

Oceania wave offers include choice of perks, kids sail free

Unusual??

Annie

We were not thinking of sailing with them anyway!

Comment

I agree unusual given the market they are trying to attract. I cant see that they are geared up for kids much anyway. If anything I would have thought they would keep kids prices high.

Comment

We really enjoy Oceania as a cruise line. It is so unusual to see children on board. There is, as far as I can see, nothing provided for children so I can only assume that the idea is to attract more adults with this offer. It is, of course, possible that it may have an opposite effect. I have noticed the odd teenager on these ships, (by "odd" I mean "singular" as opposed to "peculiar") but youngsters are a rarity.

Like I say, a great cruise line which won't, in my opinion, be damaged by this offer. .....Neil

Comment

And, in an unusual offer from this adults-oriented line, on select Alaska, Canada/New England and Bermuda cruises this summer, families get a break with the third and fourth passenger in a stateroom, 17 years or younger, sailing free

IT may be there is some demand on those itinerary maybe they will add some kids stuff.

By offering this maybe they can get those that do take kids to converge on the same trips

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X