• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decadence and Fine Dining

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely photos.It all looks very nice indeed apart from all the food. I would not dare to eat most of it. It looks good though.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGGIEMOU, CYPRUS View Post
      Lovely photos.It all looks very nice indeed apart from all the food. I would not dare to eat most of it. It looks good though.
      There is a healthy option menu too Maggie. There were even bathroom scales in one of the suites!

Comment

Richard, I should learn from your excellent presentation. I did my Review on the Forum in two separate threads because it was impossible to include the large number of photographs in the initial thread. I notice that you have added your extension of the main thread as the first post immediately following the Thread header.

This is far better than the two separate threads I did and I will, should I be offered another chance, follow your excellent example. ....Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
          Richard, I should learn from your excellent presentation. I did my Review on the Forum in two separate threads because it was impossible to include the large number of photographs in the initial thread. I notice that you have added your extension of the main thread as the first post immediately following the Thread header.

This is far better than the two separate threads I did and I will, should I be offered another chance, follow your excellent example. ....Neil
          Thanks for that Neil.

I have actually done it on a number of occasions, the last one being our Danube River cruise.

Secretly, between you and me, it also gets more people interested in the UK's premier cruising forum.

Comment

When I read this thread & all the wonderful reviews of the 'Day' I thought I wish!

Now we are going for six nights on 'Riviera', courtesy of cruise dot.

No way could I have envisaged this wonderful treat, I will try my best to include you all in our 'adventure'.

Bring it on!!
            Lizzie sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X