• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Olsen Airlift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of Olsen Airlift

Fred Olsen cruise ship passenger airlifted over Legionnaires disease | Daily Mail Online
    See my cruise blog: HERE

I posted this the other day Malcolm, it dropped off the main page so quickly you must have blinked and missed it haha. X

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkinsmg View Post
      I posted this the other day Malcolm, it dropped off the main page so quickly you must have blinked and missed it haha. X
      Whoops Sorry!
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkinsmg View Post
        So you did and that also only received two comments, one noting that the airlift took place in 2011.

The current issue really is that Fred Osen made a five-figure out of court settlement in the hope of stifling publicity and a higher award.

It was covered on our local news last night.

This isn't the first occasion there had been an outbreak of Legionaires disease on the Black Watch.

The previous one sadly resulted in the death of a passenger and Fred Olsen were ordered to pay £70,000 in compensation.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X