• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pawn Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not trash it's educational I found it quite interesting why the large denomination notes were issued, I might well start watching it...Carol

Comment

The only reality show I watch is 'The first 48hours' which follows Detectives from Miami's Homicide dept as they investigate murders, as
      they happen. The show is called that because the first 48hrs are the most critical information gathering time of the case and for every
      day that passes after that, the case becomes exponentially more difficult to resolve. If it comes over there, do not miss it. Real world
      is much better than all the fictional cop shows they put on.

The First 48 Miami, FL Cast - A&E We know all the detectives by first name now!
      Last edited by Cruise Fairy, Indiana USA (2); 10th October 2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X