• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quantum 90% Complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum 90% Complete

RCI are generating publicity about there new ship at the rate of nautical-knots.

I appreciate that this little video will not excite everyone, but I like it and Duncan will too!

See my cruise blog: HERE

I like it too!Thanks, Malcolm!

Comment

Exciting stuff. I can't wait for the first reviews and in-depth looks at Quantum to come in.

Have you booked your place yet, Malcolm?
      Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Leaves me cold! But two of our near neighbours are going on the Inaugural cruise on her to New York, then Amtrax to Washington + 3 night stay, then Amtrax to Niagara Falls + 3 night stay, then Amtrax to New York plus 3 night stay & sail back to the UK On QM2.

Balconies both ways and for an unbelievable £2,299 each for 24 nights!!

Are they young, no way, far from it and are looking forward to all that Quantum provides, including that pod thing that chucks you up in the air!

Am I envious, no way!! However, I hope they have a brilliant time!! They have cruised many times before and are looking for a new experience!
        Lizzie sigpic

Comment

Wow just wow, she looks amazing........................................... ............................................Carol

Comment

Internally I imagine that she is almost certainly going to resemble Norwegian Breakaway and Getaway, who also have multiple dining rooms.
            See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
              Wow just wow, she looks amazing........................................... ............................................Carol
              I agree, but too exciting for me.
              Oriana
              Oceana
              Ventura
              Queen Mary 2
              Queen Victoria
              Queen Elizabeth

Comment

Looks amazing! Can't wait to try it for myself next May.

JT

Comment

Hi, Lizzie, I was very interested to hear your neighbours are going on that trip, because we began to wonder if we were the only ones doing that.When we first tried to check in on line with royal Caribbean, we couldn't, and we were told it was a group booking and it would be a few weeks before we could check in. We did manage to, after a while. We also asked the cruise first people to arrange our taxis between stations and hotels. We also found out that we don't travel direct from Washington to Niagara, but go back to new York and go to NF from there, so that day will be a long journey. We're looking forward to it, though. It is definitely something different.
                  RS2

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X