• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voyages of Discovery, Hebridean & Swan Hellenic to be rebranded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyages of Discovery, Hebridean & Swan Hellenic to be rebranded

We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Thanks for that Shelley-interesting. We have 2 cruises booked on MV Discovery; the first being next week. I hope we like the ship, as we've booked again for January. It's the intineraries that interest us.
    Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith, Crayford View Post
      Thanks for that Shelley-interesting. We have 2 cruises booked on MV Discovery; the first being next week. I hope we like the ship, as we've booked again for January. It's the intineraries that interest us.
      I did one a few years ago (when they chartered boats before MV Discovery) and the amount of information from the onboard staff was fantastic ~ they were proper port talks not the dreary sales patter that you usually get. Wasn't quite as formal as I was expecting but the tours were very very good and very well organised.
      We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X