• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hebridean Princess - Queen Cancellation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hebridean Princess - Queen Cancellation

    The Queen has chartered the Hebridean Princess for two weeks at the end of July.
    Anyone with bookings on those dates won't be able to go on their trips now.
    Has anyone been affected by this?

    #2
    Sadly, no....it's just my dream for the future.
    Jo.
    Jo.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by FrankBough, Aberdeen View Post
      The Queen has chartered the Hebridean Princess for two weeks at the end of July.
      Anyone with bookings on those dates won't be able to go on their trips now.
      Has anyone been affected by this?
      I will take up position of the ship's cat. I bring great presence to a ship and every voyage with me is a voyage of great adventure. HM will be lucky to have me on board.
      sigpic
      Tiggertom
      shaken, not purred

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by tiggertom, Cumbernauld View Post
        I will take up position of the ship's cat. I bring great presence to a ship and every voyage with me is a voyage of great adventure. HM will be lucky to have me on board.
        Hehe. Better make sure she leaves the corgis at home then.
        Liz

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Liz, Harrogate View Post
          Hehe. Better make sure she leaves the corgis at home then.
          Liz
          Surely she is aware that ships are dog-free zones? I doubt the welsh pooches ventured on board HMY Britannia. The sea is no place for a dog.
          sigpic
          Tiggertom
          shaken, not purred

          Comment


          We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.


          By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

          Working...
          X