• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Hapag Lloyd Introductory Offer.............!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Hapag Lloyd Introductory Offer.............!

So you have read my reviews and looked at my photos, all of which have been well received and I can now offer you the opportunity to try out Europa 2 for yourselves at an amazing exclusive rate especially for UK passengers who are new to the brand. This really is a unique opportunity to sample 'the most luxurious ship in the world' in some beautiful locations.

BA flight from London Heathrow to Athens on 24th October 2013

2 night stay at the Athens Hilton

7 night cruise in a luxury suite on board Europa 2

2 nigth post cruise stay at the Mediterranean Beach hotel in Limassol

BA flight from Larnaca to London Heathrow on 4th November

All gratuities and transfers included.

This is a lovely itinerary taking in some wonderful ports of call:

Athens - Nauplia/Peloponnesus - Agio Nikolaus/Crete - day at sea - Rhodes/Dodecanese - Antalya/Turkey - Paphos - Paphos - Limassol/Cyprus

The total cost for this whole package would be £3349.00 per person which would include your own guaranteed luxury suite on board Europa 2.

For more information please contact me on 0800 408 6084 or email me at hannahw@cruise.co.uk and I will be happy to answer your questions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hannah W, Cruise.co.uk; 30th August 2013, 02:53 PM.

• Hannah W, Cruise.co.uk
    replied
    maybe we should ask the forum members to upload photos of their favourite frock, or the frock that is their husbands favourite?
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear View Post
    It certainly is a gorgeous frock whatever it cost!

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs, Tyne and Wear
    replied
    It certainly is a gorgeous frock whatever it cost!

Leave a comment:

• Hannah W, Cruise.co.uk
    replied
    Everything on board is in euros, and reasonable from what I experienced. It has just struck me that I didn't ask about costs for the spa, if any. I will ask the question and report back.
    Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
    The cruise is not a problem, but we have other commitments travel wise and need to budget over the year. e.g. we can manage a Regent trip and two Seabourn Atlantic crossings, but then need to decide between our golfing trip to Jersey, a visit to our friends in France or another cruise. Yes, if on board spend is likely to be a couple of hundred dollars a day, it would make a difference. Judith

Leave a comment:

• Hannah W, Cruise.co.uk
    replied
    What a lovely dress, beautiful colour! Thanks for the photo.
    Originally posted by PG of A, A View Post
    We both get what we want when we want. I have never asked my wife what something costs. This is a frock she bought a couple of years ago, i must say it is my favorite.

There is one big problem that we never buy each other a Christmas or Birthday present any more as we already have what we want.

Leave a comment:

• Hannah W, Cruise.co.uk
    replied
    Judith, you would probably spend whatever you normally spend on your on board account as only the Gratuities are included in the cost. Drinks are very reasonable though - a glass of wine cost me 3.10 euro. I suppose it all depends how much you like a tipple and how many organised excursions you like to do. Well worth it though!
    Unfortunately we can't make that date. I have a cancer clinic appointment, so I'd better go! Hannah, how much on board spend would you expect to need? Judith

Leave a comment:

• Cooke, Ashby
    replied
    Originally posted by Dancing Queen, Chesterfield View Post
    I wouldn't worry about that Judith, if you can afford the cruise "spends" would hardly be a consideration.
    The cruise is not a problem, but we have other commitments travel wise and need to budget over the year. e.g. we can manage a Regent trip and two Seabourn Atlantic crossings, but then need to decide between our golfing trip to Jersey, a visit to our friends in France or another cruise. Yes, if on board spend is likely to be a couple of hundred dollars a day, it would make a difference. Judith

Leave a comment:

• PG of A, A
    replied
    We both get what we want when we want. I have never asked my wife what something costs. This is a frock she bought a couple of years ago, i must say it is my favorite.

There is one big problem that we never buy each other a Christmas or Birthday present any more as we already have what we want.

Originally posted by Dancing Queen, Chesterfield View Post
    Ha Ha PG .. sorry to go off topic but it reminded me of when I was in the supermarket the other day and the cashier was weighing my new potatoes and she turned to me and said .. haven't the price of potatoes gone up to which I replied, I wouldn't have a clue, if I want something I buy it, it's the same with clothes if I want a designer label I have a pretty good idea when entering the shop that label will cost me 3 figures.

Leave a comment:

• Dancing Queen, Chesterfield
    replied
    Originally posted by PG of A, A View Post
    The old saying springs to mind "if you got to ask, you can't afford it"
    Ha Ha PG .. sorry to go off topic but it reminded me of when I was in the supermarket the other day and the cashier was weighing my new potatoes and she turned to me and said .. haven't the price of potatoes gone up to which I replied, I wouldn't have a clue, if I want something I buy it, it's the same with clothes if I want a designer label I have a pretty good idea when entering the shop that label will cost me 3 figures.

Leave a comment:

• PG of A, A
    replied
    The old saying springs to mind "if you got to ask, you can't afford it"

Unfortunately we can't make that date. I have a cancer clinic appointment, so I'd better go! Hannah, how much on board spend would you expect to need? Judith

Leave a comment:

• Dancing Queen, Chesterfield
    replied
    I wouldn't worry about that Judith, if you can afford the cruise "spends" would hardly be a consideration.

Leave a comment:

• Cooke, Ashby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hannah W, Cruise.co.uk
    replied
    Same here Taffy, buying Lotto tickets like they have gone out of fashion. if I win I will let you all know
    Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
    Having just been threw your pictures again Hannah I would love to but unless my numbers come up it will remain dream...Taffy

Leave a comment:

• annie, Glasgow
    replied
    Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
    Having just been threw your pictures again Hannah I would love to but unless my numbers come up it will remain dream...Taffy
    I agree Taffy but I am also cruising at that time - so that is my excuse

Annie

Leave a comment:

• Taffy, Wales
    replied

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X