• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hapag Lloyd Europa 2 - my final thoughts........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been an absolute pleasure. It is such a wonderful vessel to spend time on that I had no problem taking good photos and writing about it. The food was top notch, so much choice. I did my best to try as much of it as I could
    Originally posted by cruisers, London (2) View Post
    Hannah, Thanks for sharing so much information, great report and fab photographs particularly of the yummy food. Got us interested in Hapag-Lloyd
    Rgds
    J
    Hannah's Hotline 0800 408 6084

The Queen of Blogs!
    hannahw@cruise.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Hannah, Cruise.co.uk View Post
      I think you have read the wrong review Trevor, the service on this ship is 'relaxed and friendly' - nothing pompous about it nor is it regimented
      Fair enough I'll put the right specs on next time.

Comment

It really is lovely, believe me!
        Originally posted by trevor432990, East Sussex View Post
        Fair enough I'll put the right specs on next time.

The Queen of Blogs!
        hannahw@cruise.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike, West Midlands View Post
          Not eloquently written, not easy to read if you know what I mean. I just read the last paragraph to see a synopsis and spotted quite should be quiet.

How would you know?

If you're looking for a synopsis in the last paragraph it suggests you really don't know what you're talking about.

Talk about leading with your chin...

I thought it a very well paced and informative review, Hannah. Well done.

Comment

Thank you Max. I am so pleased to hear from so many people that they are finding the posts helpful and if anyone has further questions i will do my best to answer them.
            Originally posted by Max, Warwickshire View Post
            How would you know?

If you're looking for a synopsis in the last paragraph it suggests you really don't know what you're talking about.

Talk about leading with your chin...

I thought it a very well paced and informative review, Hannah. Well done.

The Queen of Blogs!
            hannahw@cruise.co.uk

Comment

Shame when someone has to be so negative and pick on a minor typo!

Absolutely ... but take no notice, Hannah; there's always one!!!

Cheers,
              Lynn

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X