• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hapag Lloyd - All my photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hapag Lloyd - All my photos

    I've been promising you all the photos of my trip for a few days now so I thought I'd share them all here. I still need to sort and name them but this should give you a pretty good idea of what the ship was like.................

    Hapag-Lloyd - a set on Flickr

    (There's about 1,000).

    What do you think?
    Hannah's Hotline 0800 408 6084

    The Queen of Blogs!
    hannahw@cruise.co.uk

    #2
    Originally posted by Hannah, Cruise.co.uk View Post
    I've been promising you all the photos of my trip for a few days now so I thought I'd share them all here. I still need to sort and name them but this should give you a pretty good idea of what the ship was like.................

    Hapag-Lloyd - a set on Flickr

    (There's about 1,000).

    What do you think?
    I think you've taken a fair few photos. The ship's décor looks absolutely JUST what I would want in an up to the minute, pared down elegant look and I look forward to seeing the various aspects of the ship when you've 'sorted' them out.

    Well done Hannah.

    Comment


      #3
      The ship looks as good as you described it very attractive indeed, the food looks great nice pics overall will look at them again when I have more time..Taffy
      ​Taffy

      Comment


        #4
        It just looks absolutely stunning. Admittedly some of the decor isn't entirely to my taste, but the attention to detail is obviously beyond compare; how you ever managed to get off I'll never know ...

        Cheers,
        Lynn

        Comment


          #5
          This is a great set of pictures. The ships looks so nice, as well as Venice and the other locations. As a suggestion, can you split the pictures into "ship related" and "hotel stay" related?
          A job well done Hannah.

          Comment


            #6
            I had to be forcibly removed Lynn! I really did not want to disembark although to be honest I don't think my waistline could have taken much more - I have no self discipline you see
            Originally posted by Mitchell Derby, Derby View Post
            It just looks absolutely stunning. Admittedly some of the decor isn't entirely to my taste, but the attention to detail is obviously beyond compare; how you ever managed to get off I'll never know ...

            Cheers,
            Lynn
            Hannah's Hotline 0800 408 6084

            The Queen of Blogs!
            hannahw@cruise.co.uk

            Comment


              #7
              Thanks John, glad you like them. To be honest, our online team have uploaded them for me (way beyond my remit!) and they seem to be a bit muddled up. I will have words but don't hold your breathe!
              Originally posted by John Lee, Barcelona View Post
              This is a great set of pictures. The ships looks so nice, as well as Venice and the other locations. As a suggestion, can you split the pictures into "ship related" and "hotel stay" related?
              A job well done Hannah.
              Hannah's Hotline 0800 408 6084

              The Queen of Blogs!
              hannahw@cruise.co.uk

              Comment


                #8
                Thanks Taffy, glad you like the pictures, and indeed the food was top notch!
                Originally posted by Taffy, Wales View Post
                The ship looks as good as you described it very attractive indeed, the food looks great nice pics overall will look at them again when I have more time..Taffy
                Hannah's Hotline 0800 408 6084

                The Queen of Blogs!
                hannahw@cruise.co.uk

                Comment


                  #9
                  I think I took over 1000 photos. I wanted to capture as many details of the ship as I could manage so that you could all get a real 'feel' for her and her facilities.
                  Originally posted by Mrs M View Post
                  I think you've taken a fair few photos. The ship's décor looks absolutely JUST what I would want in an up to the minute, pared down elegant look and I look forward to seeing the various aspects of the ship when you've 'sorted' them out.

                  Well done Hannah.
                  Hannah's Hotline 0800 408 6084

                  The Queen of Blogs!
                  hannahw@cruise.co.uk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    The photos looks fabulous. It looks right up my street!

                    Better get saving...
                    Duncan S

                    See my blog!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks Hannah, I loved the photos the ship and destinations look so appetising as does the food, maybe one day !!CG
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      We use cookies to give you the
                      best experience possible.


                      By continuing to use our website you
                      agree to our cookie policy

                      Working...
                      X