• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Solo Fares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Solo Fares

Crystal have expanded the amount of sailings available to single passengers with a low 10% single supplement. They're available from June - December this year and cover destinations such as the Black Sea, South America, the Caribbean and many more.

As well as all the benefits you get on a Crystal cruise you will also have access to an "Ambassador Host" who can accompany you at dinner or partner up with you for a dance.

All-inclusive, “Sole Occupancy” promotional fares begin at £2,485 if booked by 30th April (based on a seven-night “Grecian Getaway” cruise from Istanbul to Athens departing 6th July).

Still rather expensive at over £300 per night for an inside cabin too presumably. Think I'll stick with MSC but thanks for pointing out the 'offer' at least.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor432990, East Sussex View Post
      Still rather expensive at over £300 per night for an inside cabin too presumably. Think I'll stick with MSC but thanks for pointing out the 'offer' at least.
      There are no inside cabins on Crystal ships.

Only problem as far as I'm concerned is there's not a no-fly option. (I've no problems with flying per se just airports and being stuck in a 'plane for a few hours.)

cheers
      Harvey

Comment

Fair enough Harvey but still seems pricey to me. Never heard of an airline called 'Per Se' who are they ?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X