• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRADBURY ON AZAMARA 7 - Day 4 KOTOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hat776, malta View Post
    So it seems Kotor can compete with Venice regarding sail in. keep up the posts
    Better than Venice we did them both last year on Eclipse ?
    We intend to go back to Kotor it is brilliant.
    Nice blog Bradbury ....Taffy
    ​Taffy

Comment

I am enjoying this so much. I've never been to Kotor but you make it sound so wonderful I'll take a peak on google earth while I have a little light lunch. Then I'll read your next chapter. Thanks for taking the time to write it all down for us all to read.

Vinny
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornish girl, falmouth View Post
        It's not me HT honest!! but I may be Crazy!! CG

Ha ha, that song always reminds me of the Only Fools and Horses episode..................Cwazy........

Comment

My husband and I stopped off in Kotor in June of this year and thoroughly fell in love with the place. We'll definitely be going back and now I will know to look for your beach.
          Thank you for your lovely cruise diary blog

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X