• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guatemala Smatamala

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guatemala Smatamala

Azamara Club Cruises has a new Ambassador for Le Club Voyage. Her name is Nicole Lukacs and she has written to members announcing her appointment and saying that she is here to help.

Some time ago I wrote her an email concerning an upcoming cruise with them and to date I have received no reply. I have just spent one hour trying to to contact her without any real success. After ringing Azamara Head Office I was transferred to Guatemala who didn’t seem to know of her but finally admitted that she had an internal email address but that could not be accessed externally.

What kind of backyard business is the five star cruise line operating? I am not at all impressed. Have you have similar instances? …..Neil

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
    Azamara Club Cruises has a new Ambassador for Le Club Voyage. Her name is Nicole Lukacs and she has written to members announcing her appointment and saying that she is here to help.

Some time ago I wrote her an email concerning an upcoming cruise with them and to date I have received no reply. I have just spent one hour trying to to contact her without any real success. After ringing Azamara Head Office I was transferred to Guatemala who didn’t seem to know of her but finally admitted that she had an internal email address but that could not be accessed externally.

What kind of backyard business is the five star cruise line operating? I am not at all impressed. Have you have similar instances? …..Neil
    Hi Neil, Azamara shore side operations have been operating well below expected standards, since they implemented redundancies at the Head Office in Weybridge and transferred the call centre to Guatemala. I have had all sorts of problems trying to deal with them. I had heard they were getting better?

I've sent you a PM with an email link.

I had the standard letter from Nicole Lukacs, but I can't find an email address for her. You may have more success with the email link in the PM. - Regards Jan

Comment

I had to ring royal caribbean a few weeks ago. I had to speak slowly and clearly to make myself understood. The bloke I was talking to who was apparently called Andrew!?!?!? Really struggled to get my drift.
      Past cruises:
      Carnival Conquest October 2002
      Independence of the Seas October 2012
      Independence of the Seas May 2014
      Explorer of the Seas June 2015
      Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...