• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Azamara Journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Azamara Journey

Hello everyone,

I'm lucky enough to be travelling on Azamara for the first time tomorrow. I'll be on the Journey starting in Dover, then on to Amsterdam where the ship stays overnight before arriving in Hamburg on Friday for the flight home.

Not only is this my first Azamara cruise but its also the first time visiting any of these ports so I'm really looking forward to it.
    As always I'll be posting updates every day and you can also view photos here as I take them https://www.facebook.com/PeterWellman123 (you don't need to me a member of Facebook to view the page)

Will be starting the long drive from Burnley, Lancashire to Dover in a couple of hours and I am spending tonight in a hotel before joining the ship tomorrow.

Bye for now
    I have worked in the cruise industry for the last 6 years and in the travel industry as a whole for 13 years. I have been fortunate enough to travel on a variety of ships and destinations all over the world. Please head to my website www.petersportsofcall.co.uk for more information and to read my feedback from customers that have already used my services!

Please call me on 0800 408 6091 or email peterw@cruise.co.uk with any enquiries. I am always very happy to help

Have a good trip Peter. We've not tried Azamara yet, so I'll be interested in your opinion. Judith

Comment

Have fun, and tell us all about it.

Azamara is the line I'm most keen to try at the moment (though it'll be a while before I do) so I look forward to reading and seeing your experiences!
      Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Looking forward to reading all about it! Jan.

Comment

Have a good time, looking forward to hearing all about it................................................ .Carol

Comment

I'm an Azamara fan after my first encounter on Quest courtesy of Cruise Dot as a blogger, so will look forward to your reports.

Comment

I'm also a big fan of Azamara and have had many wonderful cruises on board Quest. Although the ships are identical, I hear there are some subtle differences. Passenger opinion varies as to which is the better ship. For me, Quest is best, but as I haven't sailed on Journey, I should really reserve judgement. I'm sure you will have a great time. Have a safe drive down to join the ship

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X