• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The www.CRUISE.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fancy FREE Business Class Flights?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fancy FREE Business Class Flights?

    JUST IN! We've got FREE Business Class Flights with Regent Seven Seas Cruises and EXCLUSIVE PRICES!

    Here are the details!



    6* All Inclusive Dubai to Singapore with FREE Business Class Flights
    16 Nov 19 - 20nts - Seven Seas Voyages

    Fly UK - Dubai, Fujairah, Mumbai, Goa, Mangalore, Kochi, Colombo, Yangon, Phuket, Singapore - Fly UK

    Regent Seven Seas Website Prices from £10,309pp
    Cruise.co.uk Exlcusive Prices from £7899pp

    View Offer Here > https://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guides/tarreg050719
    Last edited by Indulgent Cruising, Redditch; 5th July 2019, 02:49 PM.

    #2
    Eerrmm, wasn’t it Regent that pinned down an OAP with dementia to sedate her after she became disoriented on one of their cruises?

    Take care, Helen

    Comment


      #3
      What’s that got to do with the point about ‘free’ business class flights?

      Comment


        #4
        Maybe it's a sweetener!

        Comment


          #5
          Depending on the airline and routing, this seems a jolly good price, for all cabins on offer.

          Comment


            #6
            Under £400 a night is a good price for Regent.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Indulgent Cruising, Redditch View Post
              JUST IN! We've got FREE Business Class Flights with Regent Seven Seas Cruises and EXCLUSIVE PRICES!

              Here are the details!



              6* All Inclusive Dubai to Singapore with FREE Business Class Flights
              16 Nov 19 - 20nts - Seven Seas Voyages

              Fly UK - Dubai, Fujairah, Mumbai, Goa, Mangalore, Kochi, Colombo, Yangon, Phuket, Singapore - Fly UK

              Regent Seven Seas Website Prices from £10,309pp
              Cruise.co.uk Exlcusive Prices from £7899pp

              View Offer Here > https://www.cruise.co.uk/cruise-guides/tarreg050719
              If Cruise.co can reduce the price by some £2,400 (almost 25%) this early does it mean they are not selling for some reason or other?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Cooke, Ashby View Post
                Under £400 a night is a good price for Regent.
                I was thinking that not too bad for Regent

                £400pppd buys a seriously good cruises

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post

                  If Cruise.co can reduce the price by some £2,400 (almost 25%) this early does it mean they are not selling for some reason or other?
                  Other agents have similar prices

                  ​​​​​​Nov is a dead month for many UK bookers.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Voyager is a nice ship and the price is very good, but may I point out that the flights are not 'free' they are included in the price. Neither Regent nor the agent is footing the bill for your flights! It is still a very good deal, taking into account the excursions that are included. Regent excursions are excellent.

                    Comment


                    We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.


                    By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

                    Working...
                    X