• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Converted" to Cruising.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Converted" to Cruising.

Hi everybody,

Just joined the forums as a recent "convert" to cruising having experienced our first cruise as our Silver Wedding celebration last October on the Thomson Spirit's "Jewels of the Mediterranaen".
    We were blown away with the experience and like a lot of people wished we had tried it earlier.

Needless to say we have just booked on the Spirit again for August 2011 and this time we are taking our adult son and daughter as we want them to experience cruising long before their Silver Wedding Anniversaries.

Full steam ahead,

Brian.

Hi Brian

The Spirit offers a great cruise experience - I have been on her and her sister ship Celebration. The cabins aren't great and the ships are getting a little tired but the Thomson crew are so eager to please and the shows are some of the best I've seen at so and so the overall experience is always fantastic.

I hope these forums whet your appetite even more!
    Cruising my way through life!

Sue

Comment

hi and welcome to the forum another cruise addict theres absolutly loads of us on here ,do the first them whan you,ll be in your 20,s or over happy cruising

Comment

are you taking your son on your next cruise so he knows where all his inheritance will be going? :D welcome to the forum and hope you have many happy years cruising.
        don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by brian, Birmingham View Post
          Hi everybody,

We were blown away with the experience and like a lot of people wished we had tried it earlier.

Full steam ahead,

Brian.
          Hi Brian. Welcome to the forum.

We, like you came to cruising realtively late, ten years ago. we chose the trip because it went to Iceland and Norway and thought it was a one off! We didn't realise how addictive both cruising and Norway are. In fact we are goping back to Iceland, but not to Norway this year and we are really going to miss Norway!

Happy cruising.

Judith

Comment

Originally posted by brian, Birmingham View Post
            Hi everybody,

Just joined the forums as a recent "convert" to cruising having experienced our first cruise as our Silver Wedding celebration last October on the Thomson Spirit's "Jewels of the Mediterranaen".

Needless to say we have just booked on the Spirit again for August 2011 and this time we are taking our adult son and daughter as we want them to experience cruising long before their Silver Wedding Anniversaries.

Full steam ahead,

Brian.
            Welcome Brian....
            My parents were the same when they went on thier first cruise, they came back and persuaded my wife and I to go with them the following year... we were a bit aprehensive, but finally agreed - well, 6 years later and I'm about to do my 10th...!!!
            Very addictive, but oh so enjoyable... :D:D:D
            Love Many, Trust Few, Always Paddle Your Own Canoe

Carnival Inspiration
            RCI Radience of the Seas
            Carnival Miracle
            Sea Princess x 2
            Carnival Splendor
            NCL Jewel
            Island Star
            Costa Luminosa
            NCL Gem
            Grand Princess