• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are cruises happening?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are cruises happening?

I have just looked out my window and can see the Viking Sky sailing from Belfast to Skagen in Denmark! I thought all cruising had come to a halt and given the situation in Denmark with the mink it is the last place I would want to visit!!!

Agreed totally. What are they thinking?

Comment

Is it a passenger cruise or is the ship re-positioning?

Comment

This was the Viking announcement in August, nothing has changed

On March 11, 2020, Viking was the first cruise line to temporarily suspend operations of our river and ocean cruises. Our commitment to our family of guests and employees is that their safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.

In that spirit, we have made the decision to extend our temporary suspension of operations across all scheduled departures through December 31, 2020.

If itinerary changes are required, impacted guests and their travel agents are notified directly by Viking Guest Services.

Possibly re positioning to fit the Covid testing facilities as per the Star

John

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X