• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps Fairweather will enlighten us in due course on how to use the forum. I’ve been here more than ten years and obviously haven’t learnt very much!

Comment

Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post
      Perhaps Fairweather will enlighten us in due course on how to use the forum. I’ve been here more than ten years and obviously haven’t learnt very much!
      Last comment on this sidetrack from me, but, I'm not interested in extra tech stuff so even if a process was pointed out to me, I'd probably forget it.

My brain just isn't wired in the C21st way.

Now, music trivia and quiz sessions...bring it on! I have gone round the board collecting cheeses in one go when playing Trivial Pursuits, occasionally! Claim to fame and all that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

Last comment on this sidetrack from me, but, I'm not interested in extra tech stuff so even if a process was pointed out to me, I'd probably forget it.

Now, music trivia and quiz sessions...bring it on! I have gone round the board collecting cheeses in one go when playing Trivial Pursuits, occasionally! Claim to fame and all that!!
        In that case I'm glad you are our question setter rather than a player!!

LMM

Lawnmowerman

Comment

Originally posted by All at sea, Yorks View Post
          Nah, I can’t do it either. I pressed that little boxy shape next to your name and it opened up a new page on the IPad. Typed in a message...much like this one! , pressed Post and it appeared in a blue box higher on that page. Now how to get that typing back onto this page and into your post is beyond me! 😧
          What wee boxy thing and where is it? 🤔🤷🏻*♀️😂😂 I guess I need to apply to join the Neanderthals 'r us. group! 🙈😂😂
          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Hiya, it’s in the LHS grey panel and next to each FM’s name but.....I think thats a chat box that takes you to the message centre, bit like pm’ing. I can see an open envelope next to your name?

So if anyone knows how to comment like Fairweather did........answers in a post please.

Comment

Impressive Mrs M, does that include going back to the middle for a choice of question from your fellow players

Classic edition from “ our era “ ?

John

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post
                Impressive Mrs M, does that include going back to the middle for a choice of question from your fellow players

Classic edition from “ our era “ ?

John
                The Green version which I think is the Classic one and yes, guess which colour the middle question was on all three occasions!

To be honest, on two occasions, it was an after dinner boys v the girls entertainment, so I was part of a threesome and also a foursome, but I have managed it on my own, once!

Haven't played it for many, many years.

Comment

The Green version which I think is the Classic one and yes, guess which colour the middle question was on all three occasions!

To be honest, on two occasions, it was an after dinner boys v the girls entertainment, so I was part of a threesome and also a foursome, but I have managed it on my own, once!

Haven't played it for many, many years.
                  I would say green is the classic/ original version.

My final question is invariably art and literature, the dirty brown piece of pie, for you I would wager sport

Hopefully you have the same glorious Sunday that we have locally

John

Comment

Originally posted by Haworth, Wokingham View Post

I would say green is the classic/ original version.

My final question is invariably art and literature, the dirty brown piece of pie, for you I would wager sport

Hopefully you have the same glorious Sunday that we have locally

John
                    Spot on!!!!

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X