• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity Equinox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading your reply Helen reminds me of how amazed I am when recognised on a ship. On IoS the room attendant we had two years previously met us and greeted us by name. On Celebrity Reflection a barman greeted us by name as we had met and exchanged banter with him while he worked on Equinox! Have to say I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by cruiser, Larne View Post
      Reading your reply Helen reminds me of how amazed I am when recognised on a ship. On IoS the room attendant we had two years previously met us and greeted us by name. On Celebrity Reflection a barman greeted us by name as we had met and exchanged banter with him while he worked on Equinox! Have to say I love it!
      We do too! The funniest incident of this was on our second and third cruises on Equinox. On our second cruise we boarded near the Martini Bar and we went over to have a proper drink rather than the free fizz. The bartender looked up and said to David “I know you!”. My hubby replied “I know you too!” at which point the bartender said “Good, what are you having to drink?” We couldn’t believe that Bulent had remembered us from our first cruise on Equinox. On our third cruise on Equinox we got near the Martini Bar and saw Bulent working away so we hid behind a pillar where my hubby started to sing “When I’m calling you-ooo-ooo”. Bulent looked up and called out “Mason!” and came out from behind the bar to greet us. It still amazes us to this day.

Take care, Helen

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
      best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
      agree to our cookie policy

Working...
      X