• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again!

I gave up trying to get into this website sometime last year, because it kept blocking me. I did try to get help, but no-one seemed to be interested. I'm sure it was a technical problem, rather than anything personal! As you can see, my latest attempt has worked.
    2018-
    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
    Magellan - Panama Canal

Hello you too!

You were missed.

What cruises do you have planned?

Annie

Comment

Missed you. How are you?

Comment

Glad to see you back

Comment

Wondered what had happened.
          Glad it was just CD gremlins and nothing more serious.
          X

Comment

.............Hello Again
            Wilba

Comment

Hiya! Nice to see you back. 🙂

Take care, Helen

Comment

Welcome back x
                Past cruises:
                Carnival Conquest October 2002
                Independence of the Seas October 2012
                Independence of the Seas May 2014
                Explorer of the Seas June 2015
                Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

It is so strange but I was only thinking about you on Wednesday as I was in Lark Lane. The Moon and Pea has closed, which means something to us but probably no-one else ...Carol x

Comment

You always wonder what happened to so and so when they have been regular posters and then stop.

Comment

I ticked the Panama Canal off of my bucket list last November. It was a fabulous cruise on Vision of the Seas. My next booking is for late April, and is a small ship cruise around the Croatian Islands. That is likely to be a very different experience to the majority of my cruises.
                      2018-

2019 -

2020 -
                      Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Originally posted by alandrover, beccles View Post
                        You always wonder what happened to so and so when they have been regular posters and then stop.
                        Yes, I often have the same thought. Over the years, regular posters, some who joined in the summer of 2009 have disappeared. Some were banned, others, sadly stopped posting because of ill health and maybe certain members just lost interest.

I joined in 2009 and my posts are nowhere near the totals of the regular posters. My iPad does not like this site and at times will not allow me access, or strangely, just logs me out. I am rarely able to see any of the photos which I find frustrating, as I always enjoyed viewing Delboy’s amazing collection.

Welcome back Yogini, it’s good to see you posting again. Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
                          It is so strange but I was only thinking about you on Wednesday as I was in Lark Lane. The Moon and Pea has closed, which means something to us but probably no-one else ...Carol x
                          What a shame,but I probably wouldn't have gone there again. My daughter moved back south after her year of backpacking. She now lives about 3 miles away from me. I did put her to work last year. My flight back from LA was on a Monday, so she went to the cattery for me on the Sunday, so Honey was indoors when I got home from the Panama cruise.
                          2018-

2019 -

2020 -
                          Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Hi Yogini
                            Nice to see you back and posting again
                            It hadn't gone unnoticed that you were absent but some folks who go on long holidays don't like attention brought to the fact that they're away.

Blimey..'ark at me coming over all Neil Down..

Regards
                            Garf

Comment

Hello Yogini.
                              Great to see you posting again. I know the feeling well, being unable to make contact. I lost touch for quite some months after I moved home and changed Internet provider.
                              But with greatly appreciated help from a super lady I had spoken to for many years and help from Amar, I got myself up and running again.
                              My circumstances have changed drastically and I no longer post much as I don't have much to contribute. But boy... did I miss reading about all the exploits everyone got up to. Still feel a little involved in what was a great big part of my life.
                              I look forward to reading more from you.... and everyone else.

Carol
                              sigpic*Carol M*

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X