• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear of Conovirus leads to cancellation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a waiting game for us all booked with cruise lines in Europe. We are on Celebrity in May/June, have insurance, have paid in full so fingers crossed. We took the decision not to travel anywhere at the moment but to stay put at home.
    My thoughts are with all who have contracted the virus throughout the world. Jen

Comment

I’m booked on a land tour of China followed by a cruise from Shanghai in May. I’ve been told to sit and wait. My concern is if they decide the tour can go ahead and I’m not informed until the 11th hour will I have time to apply for a Chinese visa

Comment

Originally posted by Annie, Bingley View Post
        I’m booked on a land tour of China followed by a cruise from Shanghai in May. I’ve been told to sit and wait. My concern is if they decide the tour can go ahead and I’m not informed until the 11th hour will I have time to apply for a Chinese visa
        We did our visas for our now canceled China trip last month, you can save the forms as you go and they can be turned round in 5 days once submitted, unless you are over 70 you will need to visit an official China visa centre to be fingerprinted and hand over your completed forms and passports, they come back in the post.

Hope this is some help

John

Comment

Thank you for the information John
          It’s a worrying time for all people travelling in the next few months and especially those who have booked a trip to China

Anne

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X