• Ahoy there! Why not join the UKโ€™s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

Hey Everyone!
    My name is Jess and I am new to the forum, however I have been with Cruise.co.uk for 6 months! I will be helping to moderate the forum so if you have any questions, ask away. Looking forward to joining the conversation

Welcome Jess, nice to hear from you.

Hope you are enjoying working for Cruise dot and I am sure there will be plenty of questions for you to answer...Carol

Comment

Welcome from me too Jess.

We quite often get technical hiccups on here. Does your arrival to the team mean that we message you or Amar with any issues?
      Jill

Comment

Originally posted by Smith7 View Post
        Welcome from me too Jess.

We quite often get technical hiccups on here. Does your arrival to the team mean that we message you or Amar with any issues?
        Hey,
        You can message both of us about any issues that you may have.
        Thank you,
        Jess

Comment

Welcome Jess! ๐Ÿ‘‹
          Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Actually Jess, Cruise Co - there is one problem I've noticed recently. If you're browsing the forum and want to get back to the forum home page you used to be able to click the forum logo at the top of the page. This now doesn't work. The URL it's taking you to is:

Code:
            https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/%7Bvb:raw%20$vboptions[/'frontendurl/']%7D/
            This, naturally, doesn't work and returns an invalid page URL Could this be passed on to the development team?
            Duncan S

See my blog!

Comment

Welcome Jess

Comment

Originally posted by dst87, Falkirk View Post
                Actually Jess, Cruise Co - there is one problem I've noticed recently. If you're browsing the forum and want to get back to the forum home page you used to be able to click the forum logo at the top of the page. This now doesn't work. The URL it's taking you to is:

Code:
                https://www.cruise.co.uk/forum/%7Bvb:raw%20$vboptions[/'frontendurl/']%7D/
                This, naturally, doesn't work and returns an invalid page URL Could this be passed on to the development team?

Hi,
                Sorry to hear about this problem. Thank you for making me aware, I have sent this issue to the development team

Comment

Hello from me too!

Comment

Welcome Jess.

Comment

Welcome to Cruise.dot. The improvement I would like to see is a previous/next arrow to enable moving on to the next post easily. I believe the old format had it but it disappeared when the forum was reformulated. Thanks, Jen

Comment

Welcome Jess, you will find in general there is not a lot of moderating needed, but itโ€™s lovely to have an addition to the team to contact if we have any problems.

Look forward to your contribution.
                        Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 14th January 2020, 01:39 PM.
                        Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

Welcome Jess.

Comment

Welcome Jess x
                            Past cruises:
                            Carnival Conquest October 2002
                            Independence of the Seas October 2012
                            Independence of the Seas May 2014
                            Explorer of the Seas June 2015
                            Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jess. Hope you enjoy getting to know us all.
                              BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X