• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity H&S protocols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Celebrity H&S protocols

    I've had an email from Celebrity saying that covid tests must be carried out "within 1 day prior to sailing". Does that mean the day before at any time or within 24 hours before sailing? I have asked Celebrity, but they seem to be ignoring emails at the moment.

    #2
    Originally posted by PeterM, Southwell View Post
    I've had an email from Celebrity saying that covid tests must be carried out "within 1 day prior to sailing". Does that mean the day before at any time or within 24 hours before sailing? I have asked Celebrity, but they seem to be ignoring emails at the moment.
    There is a very long thread on this topic on cc. The consensus is that it is the day before.

    Annie

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Peter
      The day before when I did it last month.
      I tested at 10:00 Wednesday for my cruise sailing Thursday.

      Tested at Lloyds Pharmacy for £29.99 resulting certificate printed off within 15 mins.

      That was sailing from Southampton.
      JC
      C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
      "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

      Comment


        #4
        Hope that's the case then. Don't you get sick of listening to companies telling you how busy they are instead of actually providing a service?

        Comment


          #5
          Dochq £19.25 by video was our choice.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by jc, liverpool View Post
            Hi Peter
            The day before when I did it last month.
            I tested at 10:00 Wednesday for my cruise sailing Thursday.

            Tested at Lloyds Pharmacy for £29.99 resulting certificate printed off within 15 mins.

            That was sailing from Southampton.
            JC
            I'll use our local LLoyd's too. I'll get it done on Thursday morning for a Friday sailing.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by PeterM, Southwell View Post
              Hope that's the case then. Don't you get sick of listening to companies telling you how busy they are instead of actually providing a service?
              There is no point in phoning any company these days, they are always “experiencing a very high volume of calls” even though “your call is important to them”!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post

                There is no point in phoning any company these days, they are always “experiencing a very high volume of calls” even though “your call is important to them”!
                I actually prefer emailing the company as it provides me with a paper trail.

                I had to contact BA on Wednesday to reschedule some flights. Filled out the appropriate form and woke up on Thursday with the matter resolved. Works for me.

                Annie

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by annie, Glasgow View Post

                  I actually prefer emailing the company as it provides me with a paper trail.

                  I had to contact BA on Wednesday to reschedule some flights. Filled out the appropriate form and woke up on Thursday with the matter resolved. Works for me.

                  Annie
                  I've also been trying to communicate with BA. Tried to phone twice. They say they are too busy to answer and hang up! Emailed instead. I did get replies with the most atrocious spelling, eventually saying they didn't recognise the booking reference, which was correct, and eventually gave up. I'll leave it a while and try again nearer the time.

                  Comment


                  We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.


                  By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

                  Working...
                  X