• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is vaccination really going to plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delboy, Essex View Post
    Had my booster jab today, short questionnaire prior to jab, no confirmation given that you have had it, suppose that will eventually appear on my NHS app.
    My eldest daughter had both her booster and flu vaccine yesterday as he’s diabetic and works in the NHS. Other daughter is just waiting for her date as she too works in the NHS. I’ve worked out that I should get mine end Oct beg Nov and hubby mid/end Nov.
    don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by Issyalex, Glasgow View Post

My eldest daughter had both her booster and flu vaccine yesterday as he’s diabetic and works in the NHS. Other daughter is just waiting for her date as she too works in the NHS. I’ve worked out that I should get mine end Oct beg Nov and hubby mid/end Nov.
      My elder brother who is 90 on Monday had his booster last week. I am sure it has not been 6 months since he had his second jab’

Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

My elder brother who is 90 on Monday had his booster last week. I am sure it has not been 6 months since he had his second jab’
        That’s great that he’s had his booster.

Comment

Had my booster jab today, short questionnaire prior to jab, no uconfirmation given that you have had it, suppose that will eventually appear on my NHS app.
          I was also called for my booster jab this week, Late last Friday I had a call from the hospital offering me a date for my cataract operation. I had to self isolate, have a Covid test on Monday, which fortunately was negative and I was able to have the operation yesterday.

My eldest grandson who is in the sixth form announced last Friday before I had the hospital call, but after collecting him and his sister from school, that seven pupils in his class of fifteen had just tested positive for Covid. I was very worried prior to my Covid test that I could also test positive, but all was well. Having waited almost two years for a hospital date I’m pleased to have finally had the operation.

Feeling a bit fragile today and I would prefer to wait a few more days for my rearranged Covid booster.

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie, Oxford View Post

I was also called for my booster jab this week, Late last Friday I had a call from the hospital offering me a date for my cataract operation. I had to self isolate, have a Covid test on Monday, which fortunately was negative and I was able to have the operation yesterday.

My eldest grandson who is in the sixth form announced last Friday before I had the hospital call, but after collecting him and his sister from school, that seven pupils in his class of fifteen had just tested positive for Covid. I was very worried prior to my Covid test that I could also test positive, but all was well. Having waited almost two years for a hospital date I’m pleased to have finally had the operation.

Feeling a bit fragile today and I would prefer to wait a few more days for my rearranged Covid booster.
            Hope your op went well.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X