• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What on earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post
    Clearly I missed something while at work today! There was a spammy type first post the other day that people chose not to reply to. What was this promoting? I’ve trawled through the membership list in the past and concluded that there was an awful lot of “fake fillers” to boost the numbers which I found shameful. Not for nothing, but the only person posting new cruise deals these days is TD. What happened to all the so-called cruise agents who work for CD? Oh well.

Take care, Helen
    Unbelievably it was for the sale of Sodium Pento .....something or other with a guaranteed success rate for those wishing to take their own life.

As much as this follow up thread was posted in good faith, I see no reason why it should not have been removed along with the offending thread..............Wilba
    Wilba

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post

Unbelievably it was for the sale of Sodium Pento .....something or other with a guaranteed success rate for those wishing to take their own life.

As much as this follow up thread was posted in good faith, I see no reason why it should not have been removed along with the offending thread..............Wilba
      Holy Guacamole Wilba! That is absolutely insane. What indeed is going on in this world? I’m glad that someone was awake enough to spot it and get it removed. Thanks for filling me in.

Take care, Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Mason, Altrincham View Post

Holy Guacamole Wilba! That is absolutely insane. What indeed is going on in this world? I’m glad that someone was awake enough to spot it and get it removed. Thanks for filling me in.

Take care, Helen
        I have a sneaking feeling, the post was flagged up sufficiently for Admin to be aware of its presence. A quick read would ensure its removal.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X