• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Removing Travel Insurance from FlexAccount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationwide Removing Travel Insurance from FlexAccount

Hi All

This may be of interest to some:

Nationwide are removing the Travel Insurance Benefit from FlexAccount w.e.f. 31.12.2021.

Worldwide Travel Insurance is still available on their packaged account FlexAccount Plus at £13 per month.

Annie

I had travel insurance on the package with my First Direct account. I phoned before my first cruise in May and it doesn't cover Covid, so I cancelled.
    2018-
    Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
    NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
    Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
    Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
    Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

My banks insurance has changed from Axa to Allianz, looking through it doesn't look quite as good as it was!

If you are healthy with no issues you can get really reasonable insurance, but any issues, and the policies really start to add up .................................Carol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
        My banks insurance has changed from Axa to Allianz, looking through it doesn't look quite as good as it was!

If you are healthy with no issues you can get really reasonable insurance, but any issues, and the policies really start to add up .................................Carol
        Hi Carol, I suspect we have the same bank as I have had that notification too.

I've actually bought single trip from Staysure for mine and my daughters short cruise in November. It was a better deal for us for now as my banks medical top ups are getting pricey
        BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Hi all
          I just renewed my insurance with Staysure,,,,got 15 month for same price as last years 12 months,,although that was extended as well by 3 months as a gesture of goodwill.

I booked a P&O cruise last week and a condition of sale was you have to have £2m medical emergency cover.

I must admit I am one of those who doesn’t pay much attention to the policy contents so I looked to make sure I had that amount of cover because it seems P&O do check at the terminal.

Basic cover=£5m
          Comprehensive (me) = Unlimited.

Good to go now…..Just the pita Day2 PCR test to sort out now.

JC
          C P Scott,,,,,"Comment is Free,,but Facts are Sacred"
          "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X