• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 5 star hotel for Southampton.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 5 star hotel for Southampton.

I saw an article over the holidays announcing that Harbour Hotels are building a hotel at Ocean Village, it will be called the Southampton Harbour Hotel and Spar.

Due to open in June 2017 it looks quite exciting and is built to resemble a ship. A restaurant and Champagne bar sounds like a great start to a cruise and there will be a spa and swimming pool as well.

There are some photos of the outside on the web and to me it looks like an office block but no doubt it will be stylish inside and if the price is right I will try it.

It will be a challenge to the Grand Harbour hotel especially if they do similar cruise packages..Carol

That sounds lovely. We're fairly close to Southampton, so don't tend to stay over, unless we're meeting people there
    Exceptions could be made though if its nice .................................................. ...............Carol

Comment

Originally posted by carol, welwyn garden city View Post
      That sounds lovely. We're fairly close to Southampton, so don't tend to stay over, unless we're meeting people there
      Exceptions could be made though if its nice .................................................. ...............Carol
      We could give it a whirl for an '18 forum cruise if it's not too expensive? .

Comment

Sounds like a plan😊 We could be some of the first guests..Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
          Sounds like a plan😊 We could be some of the first guests..Carol

hugs to all forum cruisers.
          xx
          Last edited by Mrs M; 28th December 2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Southampton could do with another hotel, especially around September when they get booked well ahead...and the prices shoot up! I wonder what the parking facilities will be?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
            best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
            agree to our cookie policy

Working...
            X