• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryanair Bans Customers who used Chargeback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryanair Bans Customers who used Chargeback

Hi All

The story in the Telegraoh is behind a paywall but from CNN:

Ryanair bans customers who claimed credit card refunds for flights they missed because of lockdown - CNN

Annie

I’ve never flown Ryanair and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
      Nor me....

Garf

Comment

I have and never will again.

Barb

Comment

Originally posted by mike, lanarkshire View Post
          Same here. Can't understand why people bother with this awful airline.

Comment

Well I have used them for direct flights to Bologna, amongst other places, and they were very good. It saved transiting London.

Win-win.

I would take a direct flight with Ryanair any day over a multi-flight trip via London any day.

Annie

Comment

I avoid them like the plague if at all possible...............Wilba
              Wilba

Comment

I have used them on occasions, without any problem. They are what they are.

Comment

Suppose it depends on where you live ie Ireland and its the only airline................ bit like living in Wales, the only train service is Great Western.......... Hence I clog up the roads and drive instead............ hug x

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X