• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family cruising

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family cruising

Hi all
    Am posting on behalf of my son and his family who want to go on a cruise next Aug. 11th with RCI 14 days on the Independance. They have 2 children one will be 13 the other 15 so will be classed as adults. The cabins must be inside with ajoining doors.If they could get this cruise for £6k they would be very happy. They have knocked on a few doors but have always come away dissapointed. So can anyone help!!!!!

Thaks to you all
    NARDOUX

Maybe he needs to be more flexible about the ship/itinerary/cabins?

(I assume that the date is relatively fixed and needs to fall outside of term-time)
    See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

why do they have to be connecting cabins?

Aug 18 2018.

cheapest inside is over £3k for 2pax

bit early to be looking at Aug 2018 cruises now they missed this years Jan sale, might be better price Jan 18

Comment

Why not consider a balcony and inside facing each other. This summers cruises on RCI were around half the quoted 2018 prices. Like Topdeck says, wait a bit.

Comment

a cruise dot search does not find the cruise it may be a new addition.

when it does come up put a price watch on it and get an email if it changes.

Comment

Originally posted by nardoux, heacham View Post
            Hi all
            Am posting on behalf of my son and his family who want to go on a cruise next Aug. 11th with RCI 14 days on the Independance. They have 2 children one will be 13 the other 15 so will be classed as adults. The cabins must be inside with ajoining doors.If they could get this cruise for £6k they would be very happy. They have knocked on a few doors but have always come away dissapointed. So can anyone help!!!!!

Thaks to you all
            NARDOUX
            As they're under 18, you'll probably have to book one adult + one child in each cabin, and then swap onboard. Do they really have to be adjoining? A bit of flexibility could the answer - possible a few cabins either side. They are teenagers after all!

Comment

I looked for months for a family cruise for 4 adults 3 balcony cabins ended up booking Msc Magnifica in January for Aug 23rd all inclusive £6,700 through cruise 1st from Southampton for 11 nights happy days we found Rci and Ncl was out of our budget .good luck

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X