• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best ship to go on for a family!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best ship to go on for a family!!!!!!

Hi this year i want to go on a cruise, but not sure what sort of ship i want to go on, theres me and my partner and my 14 year old girl, so i need a ship to keep the girl entertained, any help from anyone would be apprecciated!!!!!!!!

Try Ocean Village?

_____________ -- or --

Cruise Ships - Profile Ticker

Comment

Independence of the Seas !!! Best for all age groups by far.

Comment

It depends on what type of cruise you are after. Do you want really laid back and informal ie quite casual? If so then ocena Village or NCL.
        If you want a little bit of dressing up and a couple of formal nights then Royal Caribbean, Celebrity or P&O.

Would you prefer a big ship or more intimate and friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by mel, bolton View Post
          hi this year i want to go on a cruise, but not sure what sort of ship i want to go on, theres me and my partner and my 14 year old girl, so i need a ship to keep the girl entertained, any help from anyone would be apprecciated!!!!!!!!
          hi independance of the seas. Enough on this to keep any teenager entertained. Eg rock climbing , surfing loads of other sports and activities. I believe they even have their own club room. A wide variety of foods should keep any fady eater well fed. Though the food is not the best in the world for the grown ups

Comment

Just come off the Liberty of the Seas from the RCCL. It's very family friendly. I'm not sure what the Oasis is going to be like.

Comment

Go on ships sites and check facilities for teenagers. I have been on Princess with teenager and never saw her except some outings and dinner and she made lasting friendships, keeping in touch and meeting up again next cruise. Their programme great. So I believe is RCI. Don't know about Ocean Village. As someone else said, depends what you want, luxury and a bit of pampering, with couple of formal nights (which you don't have to take part in) or just easy going casual dress.

Check cruise lines on line or get brochures, make short list, then ask questions here and read reviews.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
              X