• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Family Friendly 2011 - Best cruiselines, best tips & new BABY feature!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Friendly 2011 - Best cruiselines, best tips & new BABY feature!

Here's another great feature we've just published in this year's Complete Cruise Brochure...

Who is Family Friendly - Who are the most family friendly cruiselines. Who offers what in the way of kids clubs - from age ranges to activities offered & lots more. Freshly updated for 2011.

Top Tips for Family Cruising - This is where our forum members have taken centre stage - do you remember me asking for your top tips? Well, here they are - all put together and published for all to see, and benefit from

NEW! Babies & Tots on board - Who caters best for infants? Who offers nappies, who charges for baby food, hires out monitors, highchairs, cots... the list is endless - this is ESSENTIAL reading for anyone considering taking their little one(s) on board

Cruise.co.uk's EXCLUSIVE Family Cruising 4-Page Feature - 2011

• ppster, ppster
    replied
    I also had no problem getting blended food prepared at meal times.

Leave a comment:

• Julie Jean, SE
    replied
    Hi
    Just to update this. On Celebrity nappies were available in the baby change room outside the fun factory and also for sale in the shop. I also had no problem getting blended food prepared at meal times (I met a chef on the first day and talked through my requirments). The baby sitting service is only available for children aged over 1.
    Julie

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X