• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The www.CRUISE.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iona Special Family Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cruiser, Larne View Post
    I've been looking for a Fjords cruise for this year. Would prefer warmest weather so I suppose that makes July the only option. Prices for a balcony are ridiculous and I want at lease 10 to 12 days which makes it harder to find.
    We had stunning weather in June.
    Past cruises:
    Carnival Conquest October 2002
    Independence of the Seas October 2012
    Independence of the Seas May 2014
    Explorer of the Seas June 2015
    Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by cymrucruiser View Post

We had stunning weather in June.
      We also have had excellent weather in June but last year it rained in every port during our week In June.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnR, Chippenham View Post
        We also have had excellent weather in June but last year it rained in every port during our week In June.
        We know we were fortunate. We took wet weather gear, waterproofs, etc. Couldn’t believe we actually sunbathed on the top deck of QV during sailaway from Olden.
        We did have rain in Bergen but we expected that lol x
        Past cruises:
        Carnival Conquest October 2002
        Independence of the Seas October 2012
        Independence of the Seas May 2014
        Explorer of the Seas June 2015
        Norwegian Escape October 2015

Comment

I've been looking for a Fjords cruise for this year. Would prefer warmest weather so I suppose that makes July the only option. Prices for a balcony are ridiculous and I want at lease 10 to 12 days which makes it harder to find.
          We have cruised the Fjords April, May and June. We Only had 1 rainy/sleety day, which was on the April cruise all the rest was warm and sunny.
          don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Last time we visited we had excellent weather all week, best weather Captain said he had ever seen in Norway, wore t’shirt at top of Mount Dalsnibba 1500m. That was also in June

Photo at Geiranger before Seawalk.

Last edited by Delboy, Essex; 7th January 2020, 04:00 PM.
            Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

Comment

We have booked Iona for July 2021 for myself, husband and three grandchildren aged, 13,10 & 8. Booked two cabins, a balcony and an interior directly opposite. We took them on their first cruise last year on Indy and they wanted to go on another. Iona looks like it's going to be great, we can't wait!!

Michelle

Comment

Thanks everyone for those answers. We did the Baltic in June and had lovely weather so I suppose it is pretty much the same. All I need to do ow is find a bargain!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for those answers. We did the Baltic in June and had lovely weather so I suppose it is pretty much the same. All I need to do ow is find a bargain!!
                  MSC Preziosa from Hamburg 11night 29th June is not too bad a price.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X