• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iona Special Family Deals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iona Special Family Deals

Just spotted this great deal on the Fjords next year: Also understand £1,500 sea view, £1,700 balcony.

‼️ Family of 4 £1296 Fjords Cruise‼️

☀️ Fjords Cruise

🚢 Holiday like never before on IONA

🗓 22nd May 2021

🌙 7 nights

🍽 Full Board dining

🎭 Spectacular entertainment

🥂 Drinks packages available

🗺 Sail from Southampton visiting Stavanger, Olden, sailing through Innvikfjorden & Nordfjord, Geiranger & Haugesund

Prices FROM:

£559 per person based on 2 adults

£1199 family of 3 (2 adults & 1 child)

£1249 family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)

LOW DEPOSIT of only 5%
    Delboy

Photo Albums

https://www.flickriver.com/photos/delboyalbums/sets/

or

https://www.flickr.com/photos/delboyalbums/albums

It looks good but half term for my grandchildren starts on the 25th so they couldn't make it without taking the Friday off.

It might work for some authorities though..Carol

Comment

I've been wondering how Iona will fill all of her cabins for all of these Fjord cruises.

It's not normally a family destination. Price cut will help.

I bet they will be giving away cabins later to anybody!
      See my cruise blog: HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
        It looks good but half term for my grandchildren starts on the 25th so they couldn't make it without taking the Friday off.

In my London based sister's area, her Spring mid-term is in June. In Scotland we don't have a May mid-term week (examination season)

Annie
        Last edited by annie, Glasgow; 6th January 2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post

The children I work with, are those dates too I guess quite a few people will take them out of school for the one day .................................................. ..Carol

Comment

There are a few Iona trips hitting(or close) to the headline £50pppd starting price for 2pax.
            (not the fjords)
            £599pp 12n 2nd jan 2022 4 pax from £1,296 (kids are £50 in same cabin adults £199)
            £699pp14n 27 Nov 2021 4 pax from £1,496
            £729pp 14n 15/29 Jan 2022
            On some of these the +3/4 are so cheap you can get a suite for sensible money
            4ad
            select 12n 4pax £4.5k(£600obc) early saver £3.2k

2 ad 2 <18 knock £300 off the above.

Comment

How many schools do proper stuff last day anyway?

I think some may have missed this is a 2021 cruise 22 May 2021 is a Sat

in our areas(and most of england) the may holiday 2021 is a week later than this year to accommodate the BH.
              Half term: 31st May - 4th June

The numbers for that 7n 29th May 2021 cruise are not so generous to families.
              Last edited by Topdeck, London; 6th January 2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

We’ve booked Iona for end Oct to be with friends for her birthday. We asked our 33 year old if she wanted to join us. She said yes and it cost us £1 extra to take her. If she cannot get time off work then we’re only £1 out of pocket.
                don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

This is a very tempting offer. We have been thinking (and they've been asking) about taking our grandkids on a cruise again and May 2021 is the right time.

Just might have a wee look later
                  BIG SHIPS, little ships, small world

Comment

Originally posted by Topdeck, London View Post
                    How many schools do proper stuff last day anyway?

I think some may have missed this is a 2021 cruise 22 May 2021 is a Sat

in our areas(and most of england) the may holiday 2021 is a week later than this year to accommodate the BH.
                    Half term: 31st May - 4th June

The numbers for that 7n 29th May 2021 cruise are not so generous to families.
                    I think you'll find the vast majority of schools, in England at any rate, have the last week in May as their mid term break, with many authorities, granting the second week to their Primary schools.

As to ''proper stuff''. that has no bearing if absences are unauthorised.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs M View Post

I think you'll find the vast majority of schools, in England at any rate, have the last week in May as their mid term break, with many authorities, granting the second week to their Primary schools.

As to ''proper stuff''. that has no bearing if absences are unauthorised.
                      All the English ones I checked are 31st May to 4 June for 2021, the last week starting in May

Comment

All the English ones I checked are 31st May to 4 June for 2021, the last week starting in May

As I said, the vast majority will be the last week in May.

Comment

I apologise.
                          I didn't take in the 2021. I was answering the 2020 posts and didn't read yours properly.
                          Sorry

Comment

I've been looking for a Fjords cruise for this year. Would prefer warmest weather so I suppose that makes July the only option. Prices for a balcony are ridiculous and I want at lease 10 to 12 days which makes it harder to find.

Comment

Once you go over 7n you are also into North Cape or combo cruise.
                              June to Aug struggle to get under £1kpp for 12n unless you risk a last minute..

Check out Crown Princess from Southampton.

Azamara might offer value 12n Aug if you can live with an inside.

Queen Vic is doing 12n £1,200

Cheaper you have some CMV options.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X