• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name cruises please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name cruises please

I belive there is a cruise line that visits France for the Monet Garden, Isle of Silly for Tresco does anyone know the name of this company

if you type 'cruise line that visits France for the Monet Garden, Isle of Silly for Tresco' into google a whole load will pop up!
    Meg

Comment

You could be thinking about the Spring Gardens on Marco Polo which is now operating with Cruise & Maritime Voyages. I think at one time they used to be promoted through Page and Moy, but you can book Cruise & Maritime with Cruise Dot.

Comment

Voyages of Discovery - MV Discovery also do garden cruises.

Comment

Originally posted by pauline, birmingham View Post
          I belive there is a cruise line that visits France for the Monet Garden, Isle of Silly for Tresco does anyone know the name of this company
          If you'd like to visit Monet's Garden at Giverny, we are organising a special trip for our group aboard Black Watch 31 August 2010 sailing. There's an overnight in Rouen and on Thursday 2 September we have a 6 hour excursion booked! We've also just had a group on Braemar's British Isles Cruise which spend at day in the Isles of Scilly. Again our group visit Tresco and the Abbey Gardens - it was fabulous and had loads of great reviews. I know that Boudicca next April has a mini cruise which is visiting Tresco and Dublin?

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X