• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention - Calling All Prog Rockers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention - Calling All Prog Rockers

Hi Browsing the web and noticed that the Moody Blues have announced a theme cruise celebrating the 1970 Isle of Wight Festival, special guest also include the Zombies, Carl Parker (ELP) etc. Were you in attendance at the original festive and would any Prog Rockers present on this forum like to take part in this cruise? On a personal level I would prefer a Heavy Metal theme cruise with a little Punk/New Wave thrown in.
    Link MoodiesCruise.com.
    Last edited by JOHN B SLOOP, Newcastle-upon-Tyne; 31st July 2013, 01:13 PM.

As the cruise is on MSC's Divina will the Moody Blues have to sing their songs in five languages with English being the last?

cheers
    Harvey

Comment

I was watching a Russian TV channel a few nights ago & a young Russian Group came on Stage & did a complete set of Beatles Songs, all in English.. Will have to check this cruise out.." Nights in White Satin" one of my Favs ..

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey, Bristol upon Cream View Post
        As the cruise is on MSC's Divina will the Moody Blues have to sing their songs in five languages with English being the last?

cheers
        Harvey
        Ha ha,very good Harvey. Jan.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X