• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theme Cruises - What Would You Enjoy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
    Laines vocal on Go Now was the best thing they done for me.

I used to watch Denny Laine and the Diplomats in the local pubs. Bev Bevan was their drummer in those days.........Wilba
    Hi again
    Didn't know that....you learn something every day
    Drummer with one of my other faves...ELO or as those that are left are called The Orchestra Part 2
    They used to gig at our local Guildhall once a year but due fo falling attendances the nearest they come is Oxford.
    Regards
    Garfield

Comment

On a theme?

A world cruise or even a free one!
      Lancashire Cunarder

Comment

Originally posted by Wilba View Post
        My wife would love that too Jo
        Wilba- this Year's Really Big Chorus is a week on the river Rhone, learning madrigals and Gounod's St Cecilia. It's on Oct 31st for a week, and they've booked the entire ship for singers/partners.....if you want to Google it.
        Jo.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
        best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
        agree to our cookie policy

Working...
        X