• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nude cruises

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude cruises

The people who organise such cruises, sometimes chartering an entire ship, say they are a wonderful way for people with similar interests or lifestyles to get together.

Take the clothing-optional cruises. Nancy Tiemann, president and co-owner of Bare Necessities Tour and Travel, says that "going to sea and nudity is a perfect match."

Participants feel a level of comfort they sometimes can't find on land: Because the ship is filled with only nudist passengers, there is no snickering and no sitting by the pool in a soggy bathing suit.

Passengers, however, are required to dress when the ship is in port -- one reason, Tiemann says, "we like those days at sea" -- and in the formal dining room, although what they wear tends to be more informal than on traditional cruises.

If you're interested in going on a nude cruise with Bare Necessities and would like to see what it's like - take a look at there promotional video go here: http://www.cruisenude.com/BN_promo_vid.html

(Note: This footage contains nude images ).
    Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Please note: I am currently on maternity leave. Should you have any admin queries, please send a PM to Nisha at sea . Thanks

Robinson Cruisoe, Mrs
    Cruises.co.uk Community Manager

Originally posted by Robinson Crusoe View Post
    The people who organise such cruises, sometimes chartering an entire ship, say they are a wonderful way for people with similar interests or lifestyles to get together.

Take the clothing-optional cruises. Nancy Tiemann, president and co-owner of Bare Necessities Tour and Travel, says that "going to sea and nudity is a perfect match."

Participants feel a level of comfort they sometimes can't find on land: Because the ship is filled with only nudist passengers, there is no snickering and no sitting by the pool in a soggy bathing suit.

Passengers, however, are required to dress when the ship is in port -- one reason, Tiemann says, "we like those days at sea" -- and in the formal dining room, although what they wear tends to be more informal than on traditional cruises.

If you're interested in going on a nude cruise with Bare Necessities and would like to see what it's like - take a look at there promotional video go here: http://www.cruisenude.com/BN_promo_vid.html

What about the crew?

Comment

OOer! I just HAD to check their itinerary for this year and to my immense relief Fred. Olsen's Tranatlantic September cruise is not on it!!

Comment

Brrrrr

Originally posted by Thomas, Newport View Post
        OOer! I just HAD to check their itinerary for this year and to my immense relief Fred. Olsen's Tranatlantic September cruise is not on it!!
        But Alaska and the North Cape are.... Neil

Comment

This is just perfect! why didn't we think of this before? In one fell swoop we have eliminated the need for smuggling an iron on board and solved the lack of storage in the cabin. No more questions about what to wear on formal nights and you can keep that sun lounger that has been home to your hot naked bottom-'oohhh Matron'.
          I can't wait to read the reviews, no more compaints about t shirts and jeans but it will be more difficult to hide the piercings and tattoo's. Imagine the formal night photo's!
          Hang on, I can think of a big drawback here, I can hardly bear to look at MYSELF naked these days so why would I want to spoil someone else's holiday? Perhaps there could be a 'beautiful bodies only cruise' and you would have to submit photo's for approval. Look forward to seeing more of you all....xCarol
          Last edited by Guy, Ormskirk; 10th August 2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Precautions

As far as I am concerned they would have to serve cooler gravy or give out larger napkins.......Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Down, Southampton View Post
              As far as I am concerned they would have to serve cooler gravy or give out larger napkins.......Neil
              Goodness me Neil! Steve says all he needs is a drinks coaster..Carolx

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson Crusoe View Post

Aloha Hawaii Cruise
                Bare Necessities 20th Anniversary Celebration Aboard the Celebrity Constellation
                March 13-28th, 2010

This puts a new angle on the dress code for Celebrity cruises! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Guy, Ormskirk View Post
                  Goodness me Neil! Steve says all he needs is a drinks coaster..Carolx
                  Brilliant thread and such amusing responses, you've all brightened up a dull, gloomy morning for me. Thanks.

Comment

But Alaska and the North Cape are.... Neil
                    Crewed by brass monkeys?
                    sigpic

Comment

Nude Cruises

Think there should definately be more of these.....cant understand peoples hang ups on their bodies? What i say is "don't knock it till youv'e tried it" swimming is absolutely fab in a warm sea (& it dosent mean were all swingers !!!).....;)

Comment

Not if you take your suggested(or do I mean suggestive?) Alaska and North Cape itineraries , you wont!!!Love, Cynthia

Comment

big man and wee man

As I was passing the big man and wee man on the promanade deck I over heard the wee man saying by that water is cold .......;)
                          and the big man replied aye and its deep son.....
                          no nude cruises for me........(wee man )

Comment

This is so wrong mainly because the age of cruisers and gravity!! Come on girls my chest is getting closer to my knees as the years go on! Without a good push up bra and hold me in knickers I'm doomed!!

Anyway where would you keep your cruise card?

Comment

Originally posted by redwinegirl2, Lake District View Post
                              Anyway where would you keep your cruise card?
                              You don't really want suggestions do you ;)
                              sigpic

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                              best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                              agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                              X