• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise and Honeymoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruise and Honeymoon

Hi All
    My wife to be Elaine and I will embark on our first cruise next month on board P&O Arcadia to the Canaries. After much debate we decided rather than have a wedding on board, we will marry here in Scotland and then spend our honeymoon on the high seas. Looking forward to the experience.

many best wishes for a lovely wedding and honeymoon..may i suggest packing some "sturgeron" so that you don't spend all day in bed....with "seasickness" instead of champagne!!

Comment

Congratulations.... You should have a whale of a time...........

Comment

Congratulations! Best wishes for the future, and I hope you have a lovely cruise.
        2018-
        Queen Victoria - Mediterranean Explorer

2019 -
        NCL Getaway - Norway and Iceland
        Adventure of the Seas - Fall Foliage

2020 -
        Jewel of the Seas - Abu Dhabi & Dubai
        Magellan - Panama Canal

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ed and best wishes for your forthcoming wedding. What a lovely way to spend your honeymoon. If you have any questions about your cruise fire away.

Comment

Congrats, you'll have a fab time. I went on my 1st cruise in aug, and we enquired about getting married while on the cruise, but they don't do that anymore (well fred olsen anyway), so it's back to the drawing board for us. xx
            1st time cruiser 13/08/11, now on 4th cruise and counting. I wonder if the priory do treatment for this very bexpensive addiction !!!!!

Comment

P&O still do weddings on board - there were 11 on Ventura when we last cruised.

Comment

welcome to the forum Ed.

Auchterarda is a lovely place to get married in. I love the Indian restaurant there.

congratulations on your forthcomming wedding. a cruise for your honeymoon how lovely. tell your TA to let P&O know that your are on honeymoon.

remember if you have any questions just ask.
                don't want to work, just want to cruise.

Comment

Congrats on your impending nuptials and you will have a ball on your cruise!

Comment

Many thanks to all for your good wishes and we will certainly get back to you with any cruise queries. Sturgeron now on the shopping list along with champagne

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                    best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                    agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                    X