• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retirement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retirement

Well I was advised if taking early retirement it was a good idea to take a holiday to somewhere in the world we had not been before, so Australia/New Zealand it was and a great place to visit and see the sites.
    A nice day view of the Opera House but this was our view from our balcony on Mercury in 2008
    and then a great but unusual excursion in Australia was in Melbourne when we took a trip on the world's only Restaurant Tram car
    the interior was all set out Victorian style and the food; drink and fun made a great trip
    Bill Byth
    sigpic
    Website

That looks like a great trip all round, Bill. I've been to Sydney for a longer stay and absolutely adored it, but I never tire of seeing photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bosscat, Argolida View Post
      That looks like a great trip all round, Bill. I've been to Sydney for a longer stay and absolutely adored it, but I never tire of seeing photos.
      Not sure if this will work but a good few more to bring back your memories

Mercury 2008 Bill
      Bill Byth
      sigpic
      Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Blyth, Dundee View Post
        Not sure if this will work but a good few more to bring back your memories

Mercury 2008 Bill
        Good photos. Hope to visit Australia when I do the world cruise in 2012. I have a friend that has moved to Australia about 18 months ago and really enjoying herself there. Maybe when all the building work is finished, she will invite me over. (Can always live in hope).:D
        EDNA
        We want a badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Edna , Cardiff View Post
          Good photos. Hope to visit Australia when I do the world cruise in 2012. I have a friend that has moved to Australia about 18 months ago and really enjoying herself there. Maybe when all the building work is finished, she will invite me over. (Can always live in hope).:D
          EDNA
          We want a badge.

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X