• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should gay cruises stop at homophobic ports?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackney6907@bellsouth.net, Parkland, Florida
    replied
    I don't think that gay cruises should be banned from the Bahamas as they desperately need the revenue there. However gay people sometimes feel,I think,that they need to display too much of their lifestyle and behaviour in public which becomes quite obnoxious to the non- participants - that is the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Barrowman, Bedford
    replied
    Cannot imagine what the reception would be like when the ship docks, I would'nt want to be there at the time. Good luck to them, they may need it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cruisings Cool

Leave a comment:

• Grant, West Sussex
    replied
    Originally posted by Bosscat, Argolida View Post
    I think the answer should come from the passengers themselves - if they are unhappy at the idea of visiting such places, then the ship shouldn't stop there.
    Seems like the most sensible approach. Take a vote!

Leave a comment:

• Aplmac, Barbados
    replied
    Whatever you do, don't stop at Jamaica!

The Rastafarian cult,there (half the island's population?) is dreadfully homophobic!

Leave a comment:

• Bosscat, Argolida
    replied
    I think the answer should come from the passengers themselves - if they are unhappy at the idea of visiting such places, then the ship shouldn't stop there.

Leave a comment:

We use cookies to give you the
best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
agree to our cookie policy

Working...
X