• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any gay guys going on Cunard Three Queens World Cruise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any gay guys going on Cunard Three Queens World Cruise

We are a gay couple, doing the world cruise, Cunard Three Queens, leaving Southampton on 5th January on Queen Victoria and then Queen Elizabeth New York to Sydney and Queen Mary Sydney to Southampton. Would love to hear from any gay guys or couples travelling the same routes or sectors to make friends with.

Just in case you dont know QM2, Queen Victoria and no doubt QE... have a Friends of Dorothy meet up every night in the Commodore Club (all publicly advertised in the Daily programme).... all very relaxed, usually around 5pm. So you should have no problem meeting up with others once on board. Happy Cruising.

Comment

no such luck...,

Unless we win the euro millions on Friday. Trip sounds amazing! I am sure you will have fun x

Comment

Lots, I'm sure. There will certainly be more than 3 Queens involved in this cruise. Cunard has a reputation for being gay friendly - much more so than P&O I believe - although I find it queer in this day and age that people want to chose their friends on the basis of sexual orientation!

Check out cruisecritic.co.uk. They have a special section of their forum for Gay & Lesbian roll calls.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_C, Worthing View Post
          Lots, I'm sure. There will certainly be more than 3 Queens involved in this cruise. Cunard has a reputation for being gay friendly - much more so than P&O I believe - although I find it queer in this day and age that people want to chose their friends on the basis of sexual orientation!

Check out cruisecritic.co.uk. They have a special section of their forum for Gay & Lesbian roll calls.
          Not really sure that the attempt at humour, if that is what it was, is in very good taste.

In answer to your question though, just as on this forum, each and everyone of us is entitled to our opinion, freedom of choice and freedom of friendship.
          Last edited by Solent Richard, Lee on the Solent; 6th September 2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Trip sounds amazing!

[IMG]http://www.amovos.info/qinp1.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://www.amovos.info/qinp2.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://www.amovos.info/qinp3.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Oh! you missed the boat!

It WAS an amazing cruise for sure. It took place in January 2011 so the original post was written in 2010. So you missed it! The cruise had lovely people on board and yes a lot of old queens and lots of youngers ones as well They are fabulous fun and my husband and I
              ( who are straight by the way) had a great time with many of them. Especially Richard and James who If you reading this. I loved the tea! A present from them when we celebrated my birthday in the Commodore club along with two other Cruise dot members.. Two lovely fun guys. So to the two of you, if you are out there. A friend of LULU G sends love to friends of Dot. XXX
              Last edited by MAGGIEMOU, CYPRUS; 5th September 2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I case you are wondering LULU G is LULU Guinness. I have her handbags and the gay guys loved them. They love women who dress up to the nines, and on Cunard you can do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGGIEMOU, CYPRUS View Post
                  I case you are wondering LULU G is LULU Guinness. I have her handbags and the gay guys loved them. They love women who dress up to the nines, and on Cunard you can do just that.
                  OOoooooooooh sounds like they have all the fun!!!!
                  PM
                  CANBERRA (STUFT) May 1982
                  OCEANA 7-21 Aug 2010
                  VENTURA 4-19 Nov 2011
                  VENTURA Feb 2014

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
                  best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
                  agree to our cookie policy

Working...
                  X