• Ahoy there! Why not join the UK’s largest cruising forum? The Cruise.co.uk forum is the perfect place to meet and interact with likeminded cruisers to have invaluable conversations. Whether you're a veteran cruiser or looking to set sail on the sea for the first time, everyone is welcome on our forum to participate in the hottest conversations in the cruising world. So, what are you waiting for? Join the forum today by clicking here to register!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

splendour of the seas - greek isles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

splendour of the seas - greek isles

Hi
    we are new to crusing and have just a couple of quick questions pls.
    Does anyone have any details / prices for the drinks packages that are available onboard the Splendour please and also can anyone tell me what sort of fitness classes there are - ie pilates, yoga etc
    Thankyou

From the RCI website

Beer Package*
    In this package you can enjoy all beer brands on board, by draft, can or bottle up to a value of $7, house wines by the glass, soda fountain items and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails. Price is $45 per guest, per day.

Premium Package*
    In this package you can enjoy all of the benefits of the beer package as well as our house and premium spirits; brand names include Absolut, Bombay Sapphire and Johnny Walker Black Label and all alcoholic frozen cocktails using the spirits available. Price is $55 per guest, per day.

*The above daily prices are inclusive of gratuities.

Please note, as of January 2012, we have made changes to the previous package offerings and the new packages are as listed on this page. Legend and Splendour of the Seas will have the new packages from their sailing on 29 January 2012.
    Wilba

Comment

thank you
      Can anyone give me an idea about the cost of using a mobile when onboard pls. I am with 02 and know that from 1st July, there will be a flat fee of 50p, then minutes taken from my allowance when in Europe but I don't suppose that this will apply if I am out at sea.
      thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by missgrumpy, uk View Post
        thank you
        Can anyone give me an idea about the cost of using a mobile when onboard pls. I am with 02 and know that from 1st July, there will be a flat fee of 50p, then minutes taken from my allowance when in Europe but I don't suppose that this will apply if I am out at sea.
        thankyou
        None of your land based deals with any phone provider have any relevance to the charges.

All calls go through the Maritime Satellite which is an arm and a leg. Best advice is wait until you are in port to make any calls.

Tell your friends not to phone or text as you will be charged heavily just for receiving and whatever you do, turn of 'Roaming' if you have an internet phone.
        Wilba

Comment

Ive recently been on a Royal Caribbean cruise on Liberty of the Seas and my mobile phone bill came to just short of £300. I am with Orange and they advised me to buy a "bundle" which I did, but really it didnt make the slightest difference !!
          The cruise was only 5nights long and we went to Spain Italy and France.
          Denise M

Comment

We use cookies to give you the
          best experience possible.

By continuing to use our website you
          agree to our cookie policy

Working...
          X